In Mid-September, The Salvation Army Peninsula Corps and Gloucester Service Center go into high gear for Christmas preparation. We strive to assist as many needy families as we can on the Peninsula and in the Gloucester area. Look for future information on when applications and distribution will take place.
Christmas Volunteer Opportunities
- Process Christmas assistance applications.
- Businesses are needed for Angel Trees locations and volunteer Bell Ringers.
- Individual Volunteer Bell Ringers
- Sponsors and volunteers to fill stockings and provide gifts for local children.
- Volunteers are needed to assist with distribution at the warehouse where we organize and distribute the toys.
There’s much to be done and many to serve. All of this is accomplished because of the hearts and hands of caring community people like you.
For ways you can help us help others this season, please contact Jim Colston at (757) 838-4875 ext 104 or Jim.Colston@uss.salvationarmy.org for more information.