1. Participants must be between the 4th and 12th grade.
2. Minimum of 3 participants.
3. Group dances should choose music that is meaningful to the group and has a positive or Christian message.
4. Routine should be between two and four minutes.
5. Your corps officer and a member of the music department must approve all song selections.
6. Each group should include technique from the required (but not limited to) technique list. Each group leader should provide a list of the specific technique items for the judges to look out for.