Our Family Services programs give hope directly to families in need by providing warm meals, food supplements, utility and rent/mortgage assistance, clothing, shelter, counseling and job training. Our case managers are here to help!
Our Family Services programs strive to break the cycle of homelessness by providing assistance to help families stay in their homes. We strive to serve those who otherwise may fall through the social services cracks or may not be eligible for services from the public sector.
Through the generous support of partners and the community, we’re able to help families by:
- Assisting clients through direct financial support.
- Assisting clients by providing food and clothing.
- Assisting clients by helping with utility bills.
- Assisting clients in obtaining referrals.
In addition to the material assistance, which is short-term, emergency assistance, we also provide counseling to meet both the spiritual and physical needs of people seeking help. Our case managers create plans that involve counseling, to find solutions to the problems faced by the clients, in order to help them learn to plan ahead and prevent future emergency situations. This support helps our clients improve functioning in every day life.
All Clients Must Meet General Eligibility Guidelines:
- Must provide some form of picture I.D.
- Must reside in the geographic area served.
- Must verify need for assistance.
- Must have verification of household income and that the income will be sufficient to meet the next month’s expenses, as well as a verification of bills paid for past months.